Sunday 17 August 2014

Semi-Automatic Writing


When I have said that I am seeking truth or speaking truth and such potentially pretentious things as 'truth will out', by no means am I suggesting that I'm an oracle here. Let me just make that clear. This is an ongoing process, these are what I perceive to be the necessary steps and manner of unravelling screwed-up history, this is my truth. If you can take something from it, then that's great and I'm glad, that's the intention. But these are only events as I understand them or as they come to me, grasped and filtered by conscious mind, naturally different to the next person.

Some things I haven't been able to find elsewhere, typically in the way they are presented here, so this is my chance to archive them for myself and anyone with an interest. I try to think as critically as possible. I realise that I can be a contradiction, that's my polarity coming through, but I do what I can. All that you read is researched, validated or checked to the best of my ability, but do check for yourself and feel free to correct me if I've made a mistake. It's not about panic, paranoia or fear, I'm not satisfied with disinformation or unsubstantiated claims, though I do hypothesise and this will be apparent. Where applicable this is about separating fact from fiction and making sense of the whole situation.

This is a journey from ignorance to something more wholesome, and as the path is seemingly endless and with plenty of subjective nature growing as foliage either side, I accept that I'll probably never be fully satisfied. I'd just rather be moving, agile, than staring unknowingly at the path ahead.

6 comments:

  1. I dont know if this is right or not, but I find it very pleasing to see someone else walking by a similar path than my own, as long as you feel comfortable with posting stuff like this keep doing so, I still prefer secrecy and my old pen and paper.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Comfortable... yeah, that's a difficult one. I don't know exactly what you're implying there, but I know there's a risk. I know there is a risk for people looking into and revealing such information, however, I'm risk-free. I am risk-free.

      Delete
  2. I mean that I am not very eager to share some of my personal beliefs but it seems that this place is quite safe to talk about some very weird matters.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I appreciate what you're saying. I haven't even begun to get into some of the things I know about, there's so much unwritten as this will take a while to get fully rolling. I expect the moon will figure somewhere in your beliefs, right?

      Delete
    2. Oh yeah! you know what I mean, and even if its not the same thought of yours I think it may have some things in common, to keep up to our own originality, let's keep it like that, I like to keep a lot of secrecy about my "beliefs".

      Delete
    3. Sure thing, man. I'm due to do a short posting about the moon soon, a few recent thoughts and such, so you can see for yourself. We'll leave it at that.

      Delete