Thursday 24 July 2014

Rearranging the Table


Actually, what spiritual experiences aren't mystical? I think by their nature encounters with the divine are mystical, otherwise something is missing. Religion is just a neat little package or product to keep the people happy; it's a skimmed version of the whole truth. Divided up, some truths here, some truths there, but all stemming from the same place. Those miracles and touched-by-the-holy-spirit orgies? Mystical. Those dreams and those visions? Mystical. All mystical, but with distortions and interpretations and corruptions. We're more lost now than we ever were, intentionally so, strung out, strung along. Tribes and entheogens, closer to what is.


When you look for meaning, what do you find? All is mystical, that which reaches out. Nihilism is looking in the wrong places, looking around and seeing the material realm and nothing beyond that, nothing in the folds between. I felt the nihilism myself at times through adolescence. When concerned only with the physicality of the world, it's easy to get carried away with the misery. Nature provides the mystical, you just have to be clean enough to receive the indications. I know this much - last time I had clear and personally profound experiences was last summer, quite a multitude, but gradually I've been absorbed into a reality of addictions and stealing so I can keep my habits going, a host of other things as well, a host to other things... It comes back to cause and effect again, how negativity breeds negativity and vice versa. I've had very little contact with anybody, physically or metaphysically. I've not had many dreams, certainly no vivid dreams that jolt me awake and stay imprinted in my mind for longer. Symbolism elsewhere or in the waking state, not that I can recall. So you have to live well if you expect to be treated well. It's also good to make sacrifices (non-human/animal), such as removing many of the materials that wall you in. The more distractions you take out of your life, it's like removing bricks from a wall, the clearer you begin to see and view the world for what it really is. You'll have a mental clarity, newfound appreciation.


Essentially we're all seeking the same understanding, but some of us just choose to avoid any form of organised religion along the way. It's empowering not relying on an institution to guide you in prayer, worship or meditation. And I feel there's nothing typically wrong with the mystical or mysticism, it's how one uses or abuses the knowledge as ever. Christians are clutching at straws in these end days, that's all it is. They're trying to maintain authority where there really is none, it's not their place to do so and it never was. The real authority has other plans now. Different control systems for different times, nothing more - just as New Age has its purpose, just as the satanic undertones of popular culture will guide and steer society now. It best achieves the aims of the bloodthirsty meathead mafia at the top, it's a perfect vehicle for them, it's the getaway. The nice little indiscreet. But it's not over yet. Wanna know what I think? I think everyone needs to loosen up, take a psychedelic mushroom and have an inherently good fuck, sí?

I jest.


Kind of.

No comments:

Post a Comment