Friday 25 July 2014

Sun-Dried Raison D'être

I'm still trying to get a feel for my writing style on here, I think it's undependable or it depends on my mood... which is undependable! I wouldn't want to turn anyone away solely because of ambiguity, it's just I've always leant towards cryptic writing and this is quite a contrast to strip it back and aim to be concise. Practice should make some kind of abstract perfect, although might miss the mark and sag down into post-perfect or pre-perfect... If I had the capacity - there are only two of me - I'd write a few times a day. What happens is I'll see something and want to share it, but then if I don't get around to it, it goes beyond natural and into feeling obligatory, laboured. I have to wait until it seems to click again. It's the same as owning the equivalent of a miniature library, books everywhere, but I haven't read them all yet. There'll be some from a few years ago that might have been fruitful for the time, I don't know, but it is the way it is. Once I miss the invisible cut-off point, I just have to wait until the opportunity arises again.


I'm trying to provide a variety of insights before I go back and continually expand on each subject. I've been researching since September 2012, when I had my realisation (what most people call their 'awakening'), so it's a lot to go through everything I've learnt so far and that which I'm continuing to learn in real time and then condense it all. This is as much about archiving my findings and thought processes and making sense of my reality, as it is about sharing the information with you. The comment function beneath each post is there for you to give your thoughts, opinions and knowledge and to encourage discussion. Because of those fizzy spam bots, I've set it so that I moderate any comments and I'll do that sharpish, but if you want to come in here and give some verbal abuse, act like a prat, you're most welcome to - I'll consider them, thoughtfully... hmmm, and publish them so everyone can see how cute you are when you're angry.


I write in the style of doom n' gloom. Nah, the whole idea has been to not whip up another ghoulish fever, there are enough bog-standard blogs in that style as is. And what have I done? What has this become? Just another fear-based dot com. No it hasn't and never will. I don't preach fear. Praise the dawn chorus, hallelujah!

No comments:

Post a Comment