Saturday 26 July 2014

Words of Elsewhere

Again, I've woken to words put in my mind. As far as I know this has only been occurring since early last year. Sometimes in the morning I'll be in the state between waking and sleep, where the subconscious and conscious are in clear communication, and I'll be going over things in a bit of an internal monologue, grasping some data or information, something that seems to make good sense. Then as soon as I recognise myself doing this and become fully conscious, I'll lose completely what I was thinking of. I'm sure it still registers in my memory; doesn't pass over to conscious and instead remains in the subconscious; technically new information, though possibly I'm expected to discover/uncover it in due time and through my physical experiences.

Other times I'll bring across some information and I'll have the distinct feeling that it's a rough translation of the actual information - a sense, an interpretation, or comparable words.

Rarer still, I'll have what I can only describe as an aphorism come to me.

Today though, today was somewhat different. I got up, no time to waste, another busy Saturday. After a couple of minutes of being awake I recalled a line I'd been going over in my mind while in that state between waking and sleep; here and there. It was as if I'd been told by somebody. I'd been told and I was mulling over this one line, thoughtfully considering it:

'The ancients believed that all life was based on light spectrums...'

I'm clueless as to what it means, it's not something I've heard or read about before, so I'm not sure it has any bearing at all. Which ancients would they be? I instantly think of the Ancient Egyptians - I know right, there's more to life than Ancient bloody Egypt, but... try telling that to those who run the show! Obviously knowledge has been suppressed, their knowledge means it's their power, and a lot of the enlightenment seems to originate from that period in time; hence the all-seeing eye (the Eye of Providence) which represents them whilst the profane are kept in ignorance. Anyway, the word was distinctly 'ancients' and I feel the sentence to be pretty much accurate as when it was balanced between the conscious and subconscious. Perhaps 'spectrums' could be substituted for 'spectrum', a couple of word changes and additions made, but really this is as it came to me. If it's been 'logically reasoned with' by the conscious mind, then there's not much I can do about that now. Soon I wish to lower the barrier between minds through self-hypnosis to allow for better recall and control, and to do that they must work in conjunction with each other.

Searching the keywords in a search engine gets the most tangible results, of course, but even they are few. The most notable seems to be 'ancients' and 'light spectrum' leads to Electromagnetic Spectrum, which I'm not familiar with (yet). Did Ancient Humans Have Knowledge of the Electromagnetic (EM) Spectrum? And another site with an article titled 'Electromagnetism and the Ancients' which disappointingly doesn't load. There are a few articles. If this is relevant to the information I was given I'm not totally sure - I've got some reading to do - but 'light spectrum' does lead to this Electromagnetic Spectrum result. Alternatively, it could be a bunch of random words that my mind vomited up. And even if the ancients did believe that all life was based on light spectrums, it doesn't mean they were right, does it!

6 comments:

  1. I just checked your blog and found some amazing stuff that I could actually be pretty sure came to my mind through the same "channel", i recall these sentence: "all life was based on light spectrums..." I just wanted to comment on that because I dont know how to use messages on youtube or at the blog, great thinking man! keep them coming, I prefer to keep such thoughts for my self because part of this "sacred" knowledge should remain hidden, I also have some interesting annotations and randomly inspired thoughts that could come in handy, we should have a serious talk.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's incredible, yeah, thanks for your comment. I appreciate what you're saying about the sacred knowledge remaining hidden, one is almost initiated into such knowledge, so I was concerned that maybe I'm doing the wrong thing by sharing this information on here as I come to understand it. However, the kind of people that are going to find At the Foot of the Kingdom and the information herein are more than likely to be the ones who are seeking it in the first place. I'd be interested to hear what you have to say - don't feel you can't comment on here whenever you like.

      Delete
    2. This time lapse makes me itch, but is still better than dealing with other social networks (t, f, ...) this is my email: focomsch@hotmail.com, I would like to know yours, I will give a look at this place and make up my thoughts and later reply to you that way, do you have an inconvenient? there should be a good reason for our paths to meet, I dont know what time is it over there but here is time to play and sing under the sun, I certainly hope to give you some useful tips, this is not a joke or a scheme, have a nice day and I hope to read you tomorrow.

      Delete
    3. I know, man. It's a bit slow, but then it's not really designed for instant chat, ha. I'm done with social networks, you'll know about them as well, no doubt - what it's all about. Right, I'll drop you an email and we can continue a proper discussion from there. Time to play and sing under the sun, ha, it's never time for that here!

      Delete
  2. love to the body is prime, he should be your most beloved being, you should help him, I dont know where do you live but it could be related to what you eat and even what you feel, the thyroid is a gland and it produces hormones, if you look closely you will see that most "chakras" are placed in front of a gland such as the gonads and pineal ones (and thyroid of course), regarding to the main subject of this post, attracted to infertility goes right through another path according to my interpretation, but that is something that I will tell you some where else (do you speak spanish? I have some hard time trying to turn my thoughts into words and twice as hard to make them appear like english).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've a good mind as to what will have contributed to the thyroid problem, I think it'll be genetics combined with an overindulgent year of many goitrogenic foods and amphetamines. You're right about the chakras, not sure it totally clicked before about the throat chakra being around the thyroid, yeah! I did notice that these experiences got so intense around the time of my health deterioration - I consider last Summer to have been very spiritual, very nurturing - and wondered if that was to do with the thyroid affecting the pineal gland/melatonin levels... Anyway, as I've gotten more ill, I've not had many experiences at all. Last Summer was the Summer of Love. No worries, I've been a fool, but I shall be for no longer - I'll get my thyroid checked now.
      I'm curious as to your thoughts on 'attracted to infertility'. I don't speak Spanish, but I'm grateful for you taking the time to share your thoughts.

      Delete